Roofing/synthetic slate tile roofing problems/Inspire Roofing Product

Hi, you have experience in these products and we have some concern on our Inspire Classic Slate roof tiles.  the roof was installed about 18 months ago and I see the leading edges lifting up on various tiles and over the past year plus, they are becoming more in numbers.  I see also along the wall what appears to be some areas of crevices and we get water coming through two parapet walls from the top when it rains and seems related to the roof/wall?

we are in Seattle, and wonder if there is a contact here that could take a look and see what the problem is, I believe it is due to the installation.  thank you,  sherrie

I've never installed the product you're having trouble with but a quick web search brought me the Inspire tech support page:

or better yet- call the contractor that installed it, there shouldn't be leaking on a roof thats less than two years old.

Good luck,

Tom Petrilli

I can answer questions about residential and light commercial roofing. I really enjoy solving complicated problems. My expertise is in shingle, slate and traditional metals (copper, lead, terne, stainless) as well as single ply low slope roofing. I have also installed a considerable amount of synthetic slate.

I have been a roofer for 21 years, I've owned my own company for the past 13.

The National Roofing Contractors Assoc and Virginia Association of Roofing Contractors

I have attended numerous manufacturer training programs as well as sought out experts in specialized work for instruction.

A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, A rating from Angies List, highest mark for quality and value from the Washington Consumer Checkbook