Roofing/Flat Roof Solution

Question
Hi Brian,  I have garage with a flat roof that i can see the top of from my second story home.  It is just plain ugly and in disrepair, and what I want to do is paint a mural on it.  

It looks like it currently has roll roofing, that looks like it needs to be replaced. Once that is done, what product would you recommend I paint on top of it to create the base for my mural?  Also, what kind of paint should I use for my mural?  

Thanks for your help!
Lulu

Answer
Good morning Lulu,

They do have some roof paint at the big box stores (Home Dept or Lowe's) they will work just fine.  You will need to ask the guys at the front desk to tint the paint.  

They do sell paint tint.  You can get it in a few colors but not a lot.  

You can use the roof paint or "coating" for you base then you can paint over it with whatever paint you wish.

Brian  

Roofing

Brian Atkins