Roofing/flar mobile home roof..repair or replace?

Question
Hello hope yr day is well....
Here the problem, i purchased a cheap mobilie home,
Had a.mobile home inspector.he said roof good for anothr 5_10years.
Roof had leake dprior to buying.inside sheetrock sloped.
Removed it.inside when i push wi th broom one aea of the
Plywood pushes up a little.
On top whrn u walk on roof very soft.rest of house is fine
Problem exists in living room / kitchen area....

Answer
The reason why you have areas in the living room / kitchen area might be due to the high build-up of moisture while cooking. If there is no exhaust fan to the outside, there is the reason.

Definitely replace the areas where the plywood has rotted out of feels structurally unsound. A new roof would be a great idea along with ventilation for the kitchen if there is none.

Carlisle Syntec has a roofing system for mobile homes, you may want to look at that approach.

All the best.

Roofing

D. John Henderson