You are here:

Roofing/pvc facias/soffits/gutters/downpipes replace ment of old wood


due to sub standard work and unfinished work i require an inspection and report by a qualified inspector to enable me to progress with a small claims issue could you advise me how to do this and maybe how much it may cost
thank you

A "qualified inspector" is anyone that knows what they're talking about. You want to find someone that has been in the roofing business a long time and has a good reputation. Just hire that person to come and give you opinions and a report. I would imagine it would be a few hundred dollars.



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Brad Zacharia


All aspects of residential Roofing. This includes shingles and flat (low slope) roofs. I have knowledge in the installation as well as the design of roofs from an engineering standpoint.


I have been doing roofing for 40 years. This was my father's business and I took it over in 1980.

I have written responses to artcles that I felt needed a response to and those responses have been published in roofing trade magazines.

BSEE Drexel University

©2017 All rights reserved.