Roofing/pvc facias/soffits/gutters/downpipes replace ment of old wood

Question
due to sub standard work and unfinished work i require an inspection and report by a qualified inspector to enable me to progress with a small claims issue could you advise me how to do this and maybe how much it may cost
thank you

Answer
A "qualified inspector" is anyone that knows what they're talking about. You want to find someone that has been in the roofing business a long time and has a good reputation. Just hire that person to come and give you opinions and a report. I would imagine it would be a few hundred dollars.

Brad

Roofing

Brad Zacharia