Roofing/Roof coating solution to leak

Question
Roof_leaking
Roof_leaking  
My 6 year old composition asphalt shingle roof has had a leak for over a year. The suspect areas meet in a valley, but the actual leak occurs under an eave at the end of the valley. The valley itself is not leaking,
but when I move a water hose with a fan sprayer to simulate rain to either side of the valley, the leak is present in the attic. There is no obvious breaks in the shingles, and I'm thinking that the water must be getting in the seams and backing up until it reaches the paper underneath.Is there a roof coating product that could be rolled on the suspect roof areas (about 120 sq ft) that feed the valley ? I've read about the acrylic elastomeric coatings but the products I've seen locally are all in reflective white. I was hoping that I could use something that would dry somewhat clear as my roof is dark in color. What might be your opinion on these coating products for my type roof ? I've attached a pic of the problem areas.

Answer
Good morning,

The shingles in the valley would need to be removed, the deck should be checked for mold or water damage, and the new matching shingles would need to be properly put back together in a way that would prevent the problem.

I would recommend installing ice and water shield at the bottom of the valley n run it up the valley as far as you can.

Roofing

Brian Atkins