Roofing/needing some matching shingles

Question
Poor shingle installation, about 6 yrs. ago, allows some shingles to drop to the ground.  I need MATCHING "Tamko-Joplin-163" shingles to match remaining roof shingles.  Do not have any other identifying numbers.  Please advise.

Answer
Take one of the shingles that has fallen to the ground to your nearest roofing distributor and they will match it for you.

Joplin denotes the plant in Joplin, MO that manufactured the shingles.
163 means nothing to me and could be a shift indicator or some other batch code but has nothing to do with color.

or look here at the link below which is a color chart for the Joplin shingle plant and you can match the shingles yourself.

http://www.tamko.com/ShingleColors/HeritageMap/Heritage-Joplin

Google is your best friend.  

Roofing

Tom Petrilli