Roofing/Flat roof repair.

Question
I have a small flat roof 4'X17'that needs a coating of something so that it won't start to leak.Do you know of something to put on it?I am just trying to maintain it.Has a rubber membrane on it now.Paint won't syay on it.Thanks!

Answer
Randy,
Generally speaking there is not many coatings that will stick to a rubber roof. You are essentially stuck with removing the roofing and replacing it properly.
I've seen many products attempt to stick to rubber, without any great success. There may be some that have a primer that will allow a coating to stick, but with such a small area you would be far better to just remove it and replace it.
Good luck,
Aaron

Roofing

Aaron Nelson