Roofing/woven valley

I have a gable roof with a 8/12 pitch.
The back of the house runs N to S & the front runs E to W.
I am using 3 tab shingles.

Where can I find a COMPLETE video on how to do a woven valley with the info above?
I would be willing to pay for a video if necessary.
I receives 1 answer that said...I don't answer homework questions!?
   I am a home owner & need some help with my project.
I am a senior doing the roofing myself.
This has nothing to do with homework!

Thank you & GOD bless.

Hello and God's blessings to you as well!

I am a metal roof guy so I can't help a lot with this.  However, when I googled for "woven valley installation roofing video" a few videos did some up including:

Perhaps something in those will help you.

Additionally, it is always important to follow manufacturer instructions.  I would suggest going to the manufacturer of your shingle with this request to see what they may have.

Thanks for your question.

Please contact me anytime.

Todd Miller

Todd E. Miller

I am available to answer any questions pertaining to residential (or other sloped) metal roofing. I have knowledge of most available products but I like to approach projects from a "needs" basis and analyze them individually. Additionally, I can answer most questions about building ventilation.

I have worked for a manufacturer of residential metal roofing since 1980. I currently serve as President and have been involved with a wide variety of projects of all types across the world.

I am a board member for Metal Construction Association, Metal Roofing Alliance, the local United Way, our church, and our son's school.

Over the years, I have had articles appear in several trade journals including RSI, Remodeling, and Qualified Remodeler.

I have a B.A. in Communications and have also completed three years of training with the E-Myth Academy.