Roofing/low sloped roof framing

Question
QUESTION: Hello Brad, I have a 24 x 24 foot framed work shop except that the roof is not framed. It is 12 feet in the front and 8 feet high in the back. There is also a center 8' wall going from front to back. I would like to know how I would go about framing this roof to a low slope?

Thank You
John

ANSWER: I don't know how you can have a roof 24' across that has no framing. I'd have to see pictures of what you have. I can't picture what you're describing to me.

Brad

QUESTION: Hello Brad, I'll have to take a pic and send it. But, what I am saying is,It is 24 foot square ( it has no roof) and it has a framed wall down the center form front to back (not across). The front of the work shop is 12 foot high and the back is 8 foot high. You cannot run roof beams from front to back because the center wall does not run that way.My question was, How do you frame the roof?

John

Answer
You could run the rafters from side to side but it would involve a lot more angles. If you wanted to turn the rafters around so they run from front to back you'd have to build another wall or run a main beam across the center from one side to the other then you'd have a support to span rafters 12 feet.

Roofing

Brad Zacharia