Roofing/rainhandler

Question
hi..i live in jackson, ms., and am having a very hard time trying to find out who to call for a Rainhandler install. i called a lot of people yesterday, and nobody has ever heard of it. i am told  home depot will install it, but when i called them, nobody ever answers the phone. anyway, do you happen to know any way i could get in touch for someone for an install? thank you!

Answer
Being in Ohio, I do not know of anyone there. I am sorry. Have you asked the folks at RainHandler who they'd recommend?  It is not a particularly difficult installation. In just googling a bit, I'd think a company like this could do it: http://www.completeexteriorsms.com/other-services/gutters/  Have you gotten installation instructions from RainHandler? It might help, when you talk to possible installers, to give them the instructions as that will help them to understand the product. You also might just look on CraigsList for a trustworthy "handyman" who could do the work for you.  I hope this helps.

Roofing

Todd E. Miller