Roofing/Drip Pa


LilMissRoofer wrote at 2013-01-23 12:43:31
Clearly Brad, You know nothing about roofing. Drip pans are used to keep water from podding on a roof. Drip Pan also known as a Drain Pan are required on all roofs. Contact a local roofer, they can help you.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Brad Zacharia


All aspects of residential Roofing. This includes shingles and flat (low slope) roofs. I have knowledge in the installation as well as the design of roofs from an engineering standpoint.


I have been doing roofing for 40 years. This was my father's business and I took it over in 1980.

I have written responses to artcles that I felt needed a response to and those responses have been published in roofing trade magazines.

BSEE Drexel University

©2017 All rights reserved.