Roses/Red lady banks

Question
Hi, I just purshased a rose yesterday at Walmart. The label says Lady banks red but the image shows a different color. While searching online I noticed that there's no such "lady banks red" . Now I don't know what kind of rose do I have and also don't what to do with it since I don't how much can grow. Right now it's blooming and it has thorns. I appreciate your help, thanks.

Answer
Hi Janette,

Sorry for the late answer.  I sometimes get called out of town.

Do you have a photo that you could send me or describe the size of the bloom?  You are correct in that there is not a 'Red Lady Banks'.  

Once I have that, I can get you headed in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jay

Roses

Jay Hiers