Roses/changing color

Question
good evening my name is chezlyn and im a young very green and not as experienced gardner. i would like to know is it possible to change the color of ones roses naturally or is this a hoax? i would also like to know do get a green colored rose aswell as a blue and what are they called and where can i get those kind as we here in south africa have none. thank you in advance

Answer
You can change the color by adding food coloring to the water
But it is only temp
The best way us to buy the roses that are the color you want.

You will need to find a source of rose cuttings from a online source that is willing to mail to you in a fast manner.

You can get any color
So first look at rose sources online with reference to South Africa or what's close
Then write to them via their website and see if you will have problems with cuttings being shipped and costs.
They should be able to ship you cuttings in a reasonably fast manner so that the cuttings will still be alive. You then start those.
From these mother plants you get cuttings.
I would look around and see what us growing in your area that you can get cuttings from.

Roses

Invisible Gardener