Roses/kordana mini potted rose

Question
I just got my kordana 2 days ago, the leaves are green but falling off from bottom up, please help me.

Answer
Hi
Leaves are green?
Did it come full of leaves? What leaves are left?
It is normal for it to drop leaves but usually they will change color first. If it drops off green, something may have bitten it off. Have you grown roses before? Is it in a container or did you plant it already? How much light is it getting?  Needs around 8 hrs sun. What have you been feeding it? Too much water will cause leaves to turn brown then drop. A disease can do that too. Do you see any new growth?
I would make sure that
1. it was planted correctly
2. water properly. Don't over or under water. Basic rule is not to water when the soil is wet. Allow to dry in between watering.
3. use a good organic rose fertilizer
4. use a drip or soaker hose to keep water below ground.
5. make sure soil is slightly acid by adding coffee grinds once a month.
6. planted in good sunny location.

I am here to help you.

Roses

Invisible Gardener