Roses/repotted tree rose

Question
I REPOTTED A 4-5 FT TREE ROSE FROM NURSERY POT TO ANOTHER POT? TODAY , 24 HOURS LATER I NOTICE THE MINITURE BLOOMS ARE ALL STARTING TO WILT! THIS A A YELLLW SUNFLARE TREE ROSE? NOT SURE OF PLANTING ZONE I  AM IN BUT WE LIVE ON LONG ISLAND! NY? ANY ADVICE WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED.... THANK YOU

Answer
repotting in itself should not off cause it to ho into shock unless you damaged the roots when you took it out and then repot it.
what did you do did you take away the soil including around the root ball and then repot just the roots out did you simply pull the plant out , put some potting soil in and then replaced it?
in any rate it sounds like it was shocked. Is it in the same place where it grew happily before? if so then make sure you don't over water it but let it dry out in between watering.
don't just use plain water, give it something that is both rich in minerals and rich in organic nutrients much like my own Superseaweed http://www.invisiblegardener.com/online_store/superseaweed_microactivator.html
I would also give it a small amount of rock dust to increase minerals much like Rock Dust I make  http://www.invisiblegardener.com/rockdust/default.htm
You can use any thing like compost, any good organic rose fertilizer will help too, follow instructions.
Basically feed it well with the organics, take care of it and in about a week or two, either the plant will perk up or it won't. Even then It make take a while to recover since sometimes they drop everything and then come back so give it a few months of proper growth conditions.

Roses

Invisible Gardener