Roses/Rose seeds

Hi, I have placed my Rose seeds in a damp paper towel and put them in the frig.  Now It has been around 45 days and still no sprouting from any of the seeds.  I have lots of rose seeds that I ordered and would like to know the best possible way to get my seeds started?  At this point I would be just satisfied with a little plant sprouting in a pot.  Not really wanting them to instantly sprout into Roses just yet, I know that's not possible.  Just looking to do baby steps.  Is there anyway someone can help me with getting these Rose seeds started?  All the websites I have visited do not explain very well and the ones that I have tried (with directions) have not shown any results.  Thank you for your time

Little bit confused
rose seeds?
usually folks but cuttings or root stock
why you get seeds?
what is their name?

why in the frig?
to start any seed you need a  warm damp place for them to sprout.
can be soaked for a few hours in slightly warm water.

and easier way is to place the seed into a growing medium with a warm base  

Invisible Gardener

I am only interested in organic solutions. I do not use chemicals. Answers to pest ad disease questions as well as cultural.

Been in business since 1972. Radio show, Book"Organic Rosť"' see website for more info.

Acres USA, Home and Garden Wellness Magazine Sunset Magazine, Want more?

Self taught. BA in Business. Operated own business since 1956

Martin Sheen Oliva Newton John William Shatner Charlie Sheen Barry Levinson Herb Alpert Want more?