Roses/HELP HELP PLZ Grand duke/Arabian Jasmine

Im using the wrong type of soil I think, Ive used all purpose compost and fish/bone/blood plant food. The leaves have now dropped, I can't upload a picture unfortunately, but what is acid soil usually called and where do I get it from please

Just get a good organic potting soil. It will be the right ph. I would replant it in that. If you planted it in the ground, take it out and replant into a container, move it into a bright area not direct sun and take care of it till it comes back and then replant it, in the same potting soil but in the ground.
Don't use any fertilizers as the potting soil has all that it needs.
See if they have azalea mix.
Hope this helps you.
Let me know how it turns out.

Invisible Gardener

I am only interested in organic solutions. I do not use chemicals. Answers to pest ad disease questions as well as cultural.

Been in business since 1972. Radio show, Book"Organic Rosť"' see website for more info.

Acres USA, Home and Garden Wellness Magazine Sunset Magazine, Want more?

Self taught. BA in Business. Operated own business since 1956

Martin Sheen Oliva Newton John William Shatner Charlie Sheen Barry Levinson Herb Alpert Want more?