Roses/Rose flowers wilting before blooming

I bought a rose called Sonia.  It was about 2 feet high. Had couple of buds.  They bloomed for a day or so and then wilted.
Soon,  I had aphids.  Which I treated with an infusion of garlic and dish soap.
Another round of aphids,  this time I treated with neem oil spray. The plant would have loads of blooms each flower would last a day max and then wilt off.

Finally I had it planted into the ground.  The plant sent up a profusion of new growth.  But the problem still remains.  Each and every bud turns brown within a day.... Without ever blooming.  I live in zone 7. The roses are planted  facing east. I use Miracle Grow bloom booster once every 15 days.  They are planted in a bed next to a lawn,  that gets fertilized once a month.  

And now the lower leaves have yellow to brown tips.  Am I over watering?

Please help.

It's a disease that some Roses get
Stop using the MG Bloom booster
Start using a balanced organic rosť fertilizer
Apply rock dust for minerals, compost and mulch.
Control over head watering
Allow plant to dry in between watering
Spray with the following
1 cup milk in gallon water will provide calcium
You should get some liquid seaweed and spray that.
Spray several times per week.
Give it a good pruning for new growth.

Stop fertilizing your lawn with a chemical lawn fertilizer and start using a organic lawn fertilizer instead.
High nitrogen is your main problem.

Invisible Gardener

I am only interested in organic solutions. I do not use chemicals. Answers to pest ad disease questions as well as cultural.

Been in business since 1972. Radio show, Book"Organic Rosť"' see website for more info.

Acres USA, Home and Garden Wellness Magazine Sunset Magazine, Want more?

Self taught. BA in Business. Operated own business since 1956

Martin Sheen Oliva Newton John William Shatner Charlie Sheen Barry Levinson Herb Alpert Want more?