Roses/Rose fertilizer

I am missing a product called Terosa, an organic rose feed and fertilizer. It is no longer produced, And I am not finding anything on the market works as well.  Is there any fertilizer on the market that compares?  Do you have a brand suggestion?

a long time ago I started making my own rose fertilizer and I have found that it is really the best way to go.
I would look at Peacefull Valley Farm and Garden in Norther California. They have a great catalog and also lots of excellent organic rose fertilizers to choose from.
I would give em a call and talk to someone there.
BTWI use Superseaweed on my roses. along with rock dust and azalea, gardenia mix as a mulch.

Invisible Gardener

I am only interested in organic solutions. I do not use chemicals. Answers to pest ad disease questions as well as cultural.

Been in business since 1972. Radio show, Book"Organic Rosť"' see website for more info.

Acres USA, Home and Garden Wellness Magazine Sunset Magazine, Want more?

Self taught. BA in Business. Operated own business since 1956

Martin Sheen Oliva Newton John William Shatner Charlie Sheen Barry Levinson Herb Alpert Want more?