Royal Caribbean/What's avaliable?

Can you check out a iron and ironing board on Royal Caribbean?

Hi Dianne,

RCCL does not offer self serve laundry facilities, nor do they have the ability to check out irons and ironing boards.

Irons on board constitute a fire hazard, that's why none can be brought on board either.

They do however offer laundry and dry cleaning services.  In your cabin you'll find the prices and bags for whatever you need done.

When we travel RCCL, we take a can of one of the "wrinkle" products and also use the shower as sort of a steam room for something that has wrinkled.  I also pack my shorts and a top or two in a zip lock gallon bag, few wrinkles. For hubby's shirts, I take them to cleaners and have them wrinkles.  

When I buy anything I plan on using on a cruise, I do the "crinkle" test.  Grab a hold of the fabric and squeeze....if it stays in the store!

Have a great cruise Dianne, we really love RCCL!

Royal Caribbean

we cruise the caribbean and can answer most questions on cruise lines leaving Ft.Laud or Miami

I guess my credentials and accomplishments are just many years of great cruises, a love of people, cultures and nature.