Royal Caribbean/What's avaliable?

Question
Can you check out a iron and ironing board on Royal Caribbean?

Answer
Hi Dianne,

RCCL does not offer self serve laundry facilities, nor do they have the ability to check out irons and ironing boards.

Irons on board constitute a fire hazard, that's why none can be brought on board either.

They do however offer laundry and dry cleaning services.  In your cabin you'll find the prices and bags for whatever you need done.

When we travel RCCL, we take a can of one of the "wrinkle" products and also use the shower as sort of a steam room for something that has wrinkled.  I also pack my shorts and a top or two in a zip lock gallon bag, few wrinkles. For hubby's shirts, I take them to cleaners and have them folded...no wrinkles.  

When I buy anything I plan on using on a cruise, I do the "crinkle" test.  Grab a hold of the fabric and squeeze....if it wrinkles....it stays in the store!

Have a great cruise Dianne, we really love RCCL!

Linda

Royal Caribbean

Linda