Royal Caribbean/johnny rockets applicant

Question from asking where to apply in johnny rockets on there agency in philippines to apply? i have experience in johnny rockets here in a cook.can you send me the info to my email  

Good morning Bobert,

I am copying the information from Royal Caribbean's website so you can send them your resume.  Good luck!

The experience of traveling to exciting places; the chance to work with a fantastic group of people from all over the world; the recognition and support provided by the company; the opportunity to grow your career to the next level; and the ability to explore new paths on the open seas are just a few fantastic reasons. More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean to be their employer of choice and so should you! For more information on present needs please visit us at or email your updated resume with position desired and country of origin in the subject line to  

Royal Caribbean

we cruise the caribbean and can answer most questions on cruise lines leaving Ft.Laud or Miami

I guess my credentials and accomplishments are just many years of great cruises, a love of people, cultures and nature.