Royal Caribbean/dinner options

Question
What are the chances of getting my choice dinner option for Royal Caribbean if I have been waitlisted? Early dinner is not available so they gave me late(Grandeur of the Seas) and put me on the waiting list.
Thanks

Answer
Hi, Robin...
I guess it's a 50/50 chance. We were just waitlisted on another Royal Caribbean ship a few weeks ago, but we were on early, and wanted late. When we got on the ship, thankfully they put us in late dining. If you get on the ship, and they have you in early... you can go to the dining room and talk to the maître d. He'll be there talking to people on embarkation day. Another option is to see if you can switch to My Time Dining. Then you can go whenever you want. Just a thought. The Grandeur is one of my favorite ships! Have a great cruise!

ps. They tend to like to make people happy! : )

Royal Caribbean

Becky