Royalty/Kings of Ireland

would it not be easy to trace the Family of the last High King Rory o Connor as the best Family to hold the Royal Crown of Ireland i look forward to the day we install them back to there rightful please and once again we have are Royal Family back what a day for the Irish though out the world God Bless the King

Hello Paul.
It is extremely difficult to trace any family tree from the 12th century, if it could be done it would have been done by now, but as far as I'm aware there are no direct descendents living of Rory O'Connor.
Don't get too excited about the restoration of the High Kings of Ireland otherwise you'll die a disappointed man, it isn't going to happen.

Mark Smith

I will attempt to answer questions on the Kings and Queens of England and Scotland from 927 AD. I also have some knowledge of European Monarchies.

No professional experience, but a lifelong interest in the subject.