Royalty/princely coat of arms

Question
Princely Coat of Arms
Princely Coat of Arms  
I finally extracted the complete achievement from a photo I have of me when I was about. 8-9 years old.  The person on the field is ISIS- not the terrorist group but of the goddess. The arms are surmounted by a royal British crown with an orb but no cross the crest is the lion's head with a coronet. The collar is the Order of The Star of the Queen of sheba. Which house does this belong to? Ethiopia or Egypt?          

The Imperial Family of Ethiopia was deposed in 1975. My late great grandmother married ia man named Albert Franco. I'm not sure if she was.a direct descendant of the family because the collar is only given in favor of the Imperial family members. When I type Albert Franco into family search the name General Francisco Franco comes up, he was from the Spanish House of Bourbon. Can you identify which house these arms represent?

Having these arms seems to tell me I am a direct descendant of the Queen Sheba and King Slowing. I also have a badge a rampant red lion on a chief the coronet, or. The badge represents the Zarah-Judea branch. The white lily entwined a circuit identifies the south African tribe of Judah, Anglo-Israel. Can you help me with this question?

Answer
Thank you for sending this. The key to identifying the origins of arms lies in the shield - in this case the figure appears to be a Harlequin. The motto, "Nemo me impune lacessit", is from the Stuart dynasty of Scotland. The addition of a collar of the Order of The Star of the Queen of Sheba, and the mantle -in a continental European style, suggests that this coat of arms is a concoction, rather than a genuine example. Certainly no royal house I know of has a figure such as this as a charge on the shield. I'm sorry to not be of more helpful.  

Royalty

Professor Noel Cox