Rubber/How to vulcanize rubber to make shoe soles?

B.K.forte wrote at 2009-10-15 18:38:55
I think i have a simple way for you if you have latex rubber this can be changed into crepe in sheet form with no machinery email me at the chuckle shoes web site contact info for attention barrie forte

Janine wrote at 2012-11-21 19:53:34
if you are looking for a supply of recycled rubber I have that material.  Butyl Rubber that works for shoe soles.  Please contact me if you are interested

Vahid Valadoost Tabrizi

I am ready to answer the questions about rubber formulation and rubber processing especially regarding to compression molding of rubber parts.I have little information about injection molding and extrusion of rubber.

Rubber formulation design Compression moldind process and troubleshooting Rubber mixing process by two roll mill and internal mixer Quality control of rubber

Directing Manager of Shayan Polymer Eng Co

B.S and M.Sc degrees in polymer science and engineering from Amir Kabir university of technology(Tehran Polytechnic)