Rubber/odor of peroxide in rubber

Question
how i can get rid of the odor of peroxide in rubber?

Answer
Odor in peroxide normally is caused by the liberation of acetophenone from dicumyl peroxide, you have the following tricks to solve it:
1 - Change the peroxide for one of low odor; the problem is that odorless peroxide are for low temperature (around 120C) or high (over 180C)
2 - If the hardness is bellow 40 Shore A, boil the piece with water to extract the odor, it expend normally 3 times for a period of 30 minutes each
3 - Post-cure the pieces in na air circulating oven at 120C for at least 1 hour or more untill the odor vanish.

For a better answer let me know more details of your artifact, like use and peroxide used.

Best Regards

Luis Tormento

Rubber

Luis Antonio Tormento