Rubber/spring compound

how to design a rubber spring compound?

You are correct rubber spring normally refer to rubber compound with high elasticity and resilience and more importante high heat dispersion. A spring in this movement of up and down associated with the load applied normally generate a high level of heat and you need to disperse it over the compound.
Other items that you need to select is the resistance to the external médium, like oil presence, grease, heat, etc.

Please let me know more details and I could help you better.

Best Regards

Luis Antonio Tormento

Operational Chemical Engineer with specialization in rubber compounding and processing: - Vast knowledge on rubber molding techniques: extrusion, press and injection molding. - Marketing expertise on the development of applications of rubber chemicals, precipitated silica and specialty rubbers. - In his career he developed numerous production compounds for automotive and industrial hose, rubber mats, retread compounds, tire compounds, shoe soles and molded products. TPE/TPV/TPO applications

I have 36 years working in plant processing of hose, tire, shoes and press/injected cured rubber compounds and technical assistance for two big raw material suppliers: Chemtura and Nitriflex. Actually I have my own company

2006-2011 - Rubber Division Director - Brazil Rubber Group 2008-2009 - Vice President - Brazil Rubber Group 2002-2007 - President - Brazil Rubber Group 2000-2001 - Technical Director - Brazil Rubber Group

Several papers published on magazines, congress and conferences about rubber processing and compounding

Chemical Engineer by FEI - Brazil (1979) Advanced Rubber Technology - Rubber Division (1992) University Expert on Plastic and Rubber - UNED (Spain) - 2002