Running a Restaurant/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
how best to enter restaurant biz1/19/2017Victor Cardamone
  Q: Hope you are doing great and I think you in advance for your time and help. My boyfriend is in the ...
  A: Your question is multifaceted and doesn't have an honest set of straight forward answers because ...
Food Court Concept1/16/2017David Foster
  Q: Mr. Foster, I have been looking for a Restaurant Consultant to help me and I'm so glad I ran across ...
  A: I will do my best to help you. Food courts can be a great way to bring a new concept to the market, ...
Revenue Percentages9/21/2016David Foster
  Q: During what time frame is the 51% food versus 49% alcohol measured? Each event/day or over a year? ...
  A: Each state and often each county may have their own rules and procedures concerning what license is ...
Opening restaurant in a food court.6/9/2016David Foster
  Q: I'm Alex, 32 years old french guy (trying to type good english), I'm running a fast food in France ...
  A: I will do my best to answer your questions. First, congratulations on accomplishing what you have ...
Food Kiosk in Food Court4/25/2016Victor Cardamone
  Q: I'm looking for a food court space either in mall or university for food kiosk. Ideally, location ...
  A: Well, each location requires a different approach. A location in a mall is relatively simple in that ...
Food Kiosk in Food Court4/25/2016Robert Lagonia
  A: Steve, Here is a good start in salt Lake city... ...
Food Kiosk in Food Court4/25/2016Sartaj Bedi
  A: Salt Lake City in India or USA? In any case, you need to go to to the source- the mall or ...
Food Kiosk in Food Court4/25/2016David Foster
  A: Opening a food court concept that is successful takes every bit as much planning and thought as a ...
Food Kiosk in Food Court4/21/2016Larry Edger
  A: I am not familiar with the Salt Lake City area, but the most productive method is to find the names ...
Sensor Door Systems for Restaurant.4/15/2016Brian Ash
  Q: Do you recommend Sensor Door Systems for Restaurant?. Thanks Prashant
  A: I'm fine with installing a system so you'll get a notification whenever someone comes in the door, ...
Sensor Door Systems for Restaurant.4/15/2016David Foster
  A: Whether or not an auto-opening door is right for you will depend upon your location, concept and ...
Business cards Dropbox for customers.4/14/2016Larry Edger
  Q: Do you feel it could be useful to have a Central business cards dropbox or on each dining table for ...
  A: It could be useful. It depends on how you plan to use the information. To quickly capture data for ...
Business cards Dropbox for customers.4/14/2016Robert Lagonia
  Q: Do you feel it is useful to have a Central business cards dropbox or on each dining table for ...
  A: Prashant, I would be happy to answer all of your questions now and in the future. I have a ...
Business cards Dropbox for customers.4/14/2016Victor Cardamone
  Q: Do you feel it could be useful to have a Central Business cards Dropbox Or on each Dining table for ...
  A: What I would suggest is that you solicit the assistance of an interior designer to help you create ...
Business cards Dropbox for customers.4/14/2016David Foster
  Q: Do you feel it could be useful to have a central business cards dropbox or on each dining table for ...
  A: While an old-fashioned "fishbowl" for people to drop in their business cards can still be effective ...
Business cards Dropbox for customers.4/14/2016Jeffrey Summers
  Q: Do you feel it could be useful to have a Central Business cards dropbox or on each Dining table for ...
  A: No. Don't clutter the tables with items that are only important for you. The table top is sacred ...
Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants.4/11/2016Robert Lagonia
  Q: Do you recommend to keep Few Aquarium Fish Tanks in Restaurant which may add Business value?. ...
  A: Prashant, I do not know what type of restaurant you are opening. Obviously a fish tank would be ...
Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants.4/11/2016Brian Ash
  Q: Do you recommend to keep few Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurant which will add Business value?. ...
  A: I never had aquariums in my restaurant, but I do think they could bring in customers if you do them ...
Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants.4/11/2016David Foster
  Q: Do you recommend to keep few Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurant which may add Business value?. ...
  A: It all depends upon your budget and the type of concept that you have. Aquariums can be a very ...
Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants.4/11/2016Larry Edger
  Q: Do you recommend to keep few aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants which may add Business value?. ...
  A: Fish tanks can be an attractive addition to the restaurant environment. It depends on the location, ...
Multilingual Restaurant Website.4/6/2016Victor Cardamone
  Q: Can there be Business Benefits in designing a Multilingual Restaurant Website?. Thanks Prashant
  A: I guess it all depends on your demographic, but if you are building your website in WordPress, there ...
Multilingual Restaurant Website.4/5/2016David Foster
  Q: Do you feel there can be Business Benefits in Designing a Multilingual Restaurant Website?. Thanks ...
  A: Yes, there are benefits to offering a multilingual menu. There are costs involved as well, so I ...
Interactive voice recognition system for Restaurant.4/2/2016Sartaj Bedi
  Q: Do you support to implement IVR system for Restaurant?. Thanks Prashant
  A: I do and I don't. IVR system can be an over kill for a restaurant. However, they may be useful for ...
Interactive voice recognition system for Restaurant.4/2/2016David Foster
  A: Interactive Voice Response systems can be very useful for restaurants, especially when it comes to ...
Saucing pizzas4/1/2016David Foster
  Q: Do they make instruments that resemble small window squeegees that can help sauce sheet pizzas as ...
  A: Most pizza makers use "spoodles" to sauce and then use the bottom of this utensil to spread the ...
Seats Reservation on Restaurants website.3/31/2016Brian Ash
  Q: Do you feel it is useful for customers to have Seats reservation facility on Restaurant website?. ...
  A: I'm not a big fan of taking reservations in general. You have to hold tables for people who may not ...
Seats Reservation on Restaurants website.3/31/2016Larry Edger
  Q: Do you feel it is useful for customers to have Seats Reservation feature on Restaurant website?. ...
  A: Having the ability to make reservations on a website is becoming more customary. However, there are ...
Seats Reservation on Restaurants website.3/31/2016Robert Lagonia
  Q: Do you feel it is useful for customers to have seats reservation feature on restaurant website?. ...
  A: Prashant, I am not sure what the question is. Are you asking if when customers make reservations, ...
Seats Reservation on Restaurants website.3/31/2016David Foster
  Q: Require your inputs regarding Seats reservation on restaurants website by customers in advance if ...
  A: How you handle reservations will all depend upon the type of concept you want to have as well as ...
Portable Vacuum cleaner for Restaurants.3/29/2016Robert Lagonia
  Q: Do you feel Portable vacuum cleaner product could be useful for Restaurant cleaning maintenance ...
  A: Prashant, My experience with vacuums is that if you buy a cheap one they will not last. Most vacuum ...
Portable Vacuum cleaner for Restaurants.3/29/2016Brian Ash
  A: I'm not sure I completely understand your question. When you say a "portable vacuum cleaner" what ...
Portable Vacuum cleaner for Restaurants.3/29/2016David Foster
  A: Any restaurant with carpeted floors will require some type of vacuum cleaner. It would need to be ...
operating partner3/26/2016Robert Lagonia
  Q: Here is the situation , i am the franchisor for a bakery. My friend is the franchisee. Since he has ...
  A: Heather, What I would suggest is that you would be paid a salary. The best way to be fair to both of ...
Restaurant rooms sections.3/25/2016Rick Dudasik
  Q: Do you recommend to have three different rooms sections classified as vegetarian, non vegetarian and ...
  A: I strongly advise not dividing the restaurant up into 3 sections. I can think of many issues you ...
Restaurants rooms sections.3/25/2016Victor Cardamone
  Q: Do you recommend to have separate three different rooms for customers seating classified as ...
  A: Greetings Prashant, Quite an interesting question... As a vegan myself, I certainly appreciate your ...
Restaurants rooms sections.3/25/2016Robert Lagonia
  Q: Do you recommend to have separate rooms for customers seating classified for vegetarian and non ...
  A: Prashant, I do not recommend having separate rooms for Vegetarian and non Vegetarian. Customers do ...
Restaurants rooms sections.3/25/2016Brian Ash
  Q: Do you recommend to have separate rooms for customers seating which classifies as vegetarian and non ...
  A: I don't know how things are in India, but that seems a little excessive in my opinion. When I owned ...
Restaurants rooms sections.3/25/2016David Foster
  Q: Do you recommend separate rooms designed for vegetarian and non vegetarian serving food for ...
  A: I would absolutely NOT recommend separate rooms. The primary reason I would not recommend this is ...
Electronic panel in Restaurants.3/13/2016Sartaj Bedi
  Q: Do you feel it could be useful for customers to have a Electronic lcd or Led panel displaying ...
  A: Digital display system are useful for QSR to show case their menu. These can be used in bar as the ...
Electronic panel in Restaurants.3/13/2016Brian Ash
  A: I'm a big fan of the electronic menu boards for several reasons: 1) The colors really pop and are ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Running a Restaurant

David Foster

Top Expert on this page