Running a Restaurant/Question

What is the specific target market for a Bar & Grill restaurant with some computerisation ??

There's no such thing as 'the target market' for anything. You determine it by defining the market necessary in order for your concept to be successful. It is different from business to business but will overlap. I suggest you hire a marketing specialist in your market to help you define an effective strategy.  

Running a Restaurant

Jeffrey Summers

I am the Founder & Owner of Summers Hospitality Group. We have over 300 years of successful experience in operating and consulting with chain, franchise and independent restaurant & hotel operators around the world. Check us out on the web for more information at or call us toll free at 888-998-8744.

We have experience on any topic related to the restaurant & hospitality industry - from Menu R&D, Menu Engineering, Marketing Strategies, New Store Openings, P&L Analysis, Lease Negotiations, Staffing, Policies & Procedures, Building & Design, Site Location, Branding, PR & Promotions, Multi-Unit Development, and any other area effecting the operation of your business.

The National Restaurant Association. The Society of Hospitality Management. The Gerson Lehrman Leisure & Lodging Council The Professional Business Coaches Alliance The International Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education Several state restaurant & hotel associations.

My articles and opinion pieces have been featured on several industry websites, magazines, blogs and forums including: Money Magazine Wall Street Journal USA Today Restaurant Startup & Growth Magazine American Express' Briefing Newsletter Nation's Restaurant News and tons more!

I hold degrees in Economics, English, Culinary Arts and industry certifications in Hospitality Management and Restaurant & Catering Management.

Here's a list of some of the brands we have worked with: Hardee's, Marriott, Hilton, Connie's Pizza, Burger King, Chili's, Long John Silver's, Bar Louie's, The Purple Sage Bistro, Applebee's, Shoney's, T.G.I. Friday's, La Dolce Vita Pastries & Catering, 5 Seasons Sports Clubs..and many more.