Running a Restaurant/hi

plse send me t profit sharing ratio of 15 seater restaurant in which labour cost : food cost : profit

Labout cost can be about 15-18% of sales, food cost can be anywahere from 20-35% of sales.

what do you wish to achieve from this?

there are other costs and as much as there are standard rule of thumbs you will need make a business plan and model and determine what is the right benchmark fro your business.

Running a Restaurant

Sartaj Bedi

I am the founder of Mango Kurry. I can answer questions on restaurant operations, marketing, restaurant capital budget, pricing for profit, control systems, quality, haccp, restaurant startup, restaurant design and a lot more. Please do visit our website

I am a free lance consultant and have about 15 years experience in the hospitality business. I have worked in various positions in the hotel and restaurant environment. As a consultant I have designed kitchen and have done restaurant operational audits. I have worked on projects on menu engineering, kitchen design, menu development, costing.

Currently, I am General Manager of Out Of The Blue, Mumbai

BA Hotel Management Huddersfield Univerysity, IIHM Aurangabad Diploma in Hotel Managment IIHM Aurangabad