Running a Restaurant/Equipment

Can professional counter-top cooking equipment do the same job as some of the larger types of equipment e.g. fryers, griddles, grills, ovens etc. Secondly can the electric versions compete with the gas versions?

Dear Quinn,

All equipment decisions should be based on "Volume and "Rwecovery Time"

The important measurement is "BTUS" produced by a piece of equipment and weather that measurement can keep pace with the amount of product you intend to put through it in a specifeid period of time.

Running a Restaurant

Rick Dudasik

I can answer questions relating to most areas of the restaurant industry including: starting a restaurant, design, food costing and pricing, site selection, staffing, training, equipment, profit and loss questions, sales training, recipies and many other areas of the industry. I have been in the industry for thirty years and have experience in fast food management, multi unit management, casual dinning management,and ownership. Have helped open over fifteen units throughout the United States.