Running a Restaurant/how many employees do i need?

I'm going to run a restaurant which is able to fit in about 60 person. 4 person per table. How many employees included chef do i need ?

Deart Verolyn,

I,m sorry, but I would need much much more information than you provided.

Employees are determined by type of restaurant, size,sales,type of service,hours of operation, location,time of year,type of menu,type of equipment, and many other factors.

Running a Restaurant

Rick Dudasik

I can answer questions relating to most areas of the restaurant industry including: starting a restaurant, design, food costing and pricing, site selection, staffing, training, equipment, profit and loss questions, sales training, recipies and many other areas of the industry. I have been in the industry for thirty years and have experience in fast food management, multi unit management, casual dinning management,and ownership. Have helped open over fifteen units throughout the United States.