Running a Restaurant/buying a pizzeria

rraghu wrote at 2014-04-28 05:57:52
if you start restaurant add this business also where you can make huge profits.www.sugarcanebiz.blogspot.in

Running a Restaurant

Robert Lagonia

I am well versed in most areas of the restaurant industry. I have had 30 years of experience in Setting up, designing, menu planning, food and labor costing and the full build out of 6 restaurants. I also have a lot of knowledge in the laws of NY state.In addition I have extensive knowledge in the golf industry from food and beverage to the operations of a private club.

I have owned built and operated 6 restaurants from fine dining to pizzeria's. My experience spans over 30 years in this industry. My areas of expertise are: Food and beverage, Purchasing, food costing, menu planning as well as the daily needs of a restaurant. I have extensive knowledge in the full build out of a new restaurant from the ground up. I have also owned and operated the food and beverage operations in a private country club. My knowledge in the golf industry is fairly extensive and can answer most questions in this area as well.

Board of directors at private country club Fish and game club member Austerlitz Historical Society Nys magistrates association

High School diploma Associates science degree