Running a Restaurant/Tea salon

Question
I am planning to open tea salon serving authentic French dessert and English tea, is it possible to rent space in golf club?   and open to public? because this will be bakery, will it work?
Who should I contact?

Answer
Jj,
I would need more information before I could answer your question properly. What type of club were you thinking about? How many members at the club? Is the club that you are looking at a full service club (tennis, pool, social). Most private clubs either run the restaurant themselves or they hire it out to a caterer who normally have exclusive rights to the restaurant facilities. Would you be paying rent? Let's start here. I have a lot of experience in country clubs. I will wait for your response.

Thanks  

Running a Restaurant

Robert Lagonia