Running a Restaurant/Poster logos

The hospital i work at just franchised a subway .  i am currently in the process of making a poster to let our customers know that we are a subway restaurant. i added the trademark logos of the owners of the franchise and subway itself to the bottom of the poster. I am having trouble though in deciding whether to add the company that is managing our subway which is different from the actual owners.
subway-actual owners
hospital-franchise owner

Hello, Sorry for the delay - I had some family time away for the holiday.
I'm not sure what you are looking to accomplish through your poster branding. Your customers/guests will not care about the ownership/management group - unless there is a person(s) on site that will extend themselves to realtionship building - in a one-on-one fashion. What they will care about is the execution level of the "Subway brand" historical values - quick service/value/selection, etc.
If you are seeking to properly credit the franchise connections - I would ask the parties concerned if/how they would like to be represented. The most important part of your information flow would be - who is the contact if there is customer dissatisfaction. When there are many layers to operational responsibility - this is the key factor that is most often overlooked.

Best of luck,

Running a Restaurant

Chase LeBlanc

I am the author of the new book, HIGH IMPACT HOSPITALITY: Upgrade Your Purpose, Performance and Profits! I am also the founder and CEO of Leadagers LLC (leaders who manage, managers who lead, "leed/i/jers") a hospitality industry consultancy. Our primary focus is in upgrading the purpose, performance and profits of restaurants, bars, food & beverage outlets and/or nightclubs. We have expertise in operations, start-ups, training, in-house leadership development and positive customer service experiences. 720.269.9537

My 30+ year hospitality career started as owner/operator of a nightclub development and management company. After successfully selling that business, I led within a variety of national and global operations as General Manager and multi-unit Regional Manager and I have also served corporations as Vice President and President. My extremely broad range of experiences includes leading training stores, entertainment complexes, fine dining establishments, high-volume theme restaurants, quick-service restaurants, dance/night clubs, comedy clubs, college taverns, dueling piano bars, pizzerias, high-volume sportís bars, live music showrooms, retail stores and gift shops, fast-food concessions, catering/banquet facilities and high-volume arcades.

"Staffing Doctor" columnist for Hotel F&B Magazine Top 10 - Core Hospitality - Quick Serve Leader - Wise Words - Inside F&B And have been a featured blogger for In addition to my new book High Impact Hospitality, I have been a contributing writer for and/or my properties have been featured in Cheers, F&B, Food Service News, Hot Spots America, Military Club & Hospitality, Nationís Restaurant News, Night Club & Bar and Top Shelf.

Attended the University of Colorado for three years and left to open my first nightclub at the age of 21.