Running a Restaurant/Electronic panel in Restaurants.

Dear Bedi

Do you feel it could be useful for customers to have a Electronic lcd or Led panel displaying Today's menu and special dishes with prices?.

Digital display system are useful for QSR to show case their menu. These can be used in bar as the backlit menu have a utility of providing visibility in the menu.
Regular casual dining may not need such a system unless there are choosing to advertsier or communicate a promotion to their guests.  

Running a Restaurant

Sartaj Bedi

I am the founder of Mango Kurry. I can answer questions on restaurant operations, marketing, restaurant capital budget, pricing for profit, control systems, quality, haccp, restaurant startup, restaurant design and a lot more. Please do visit our website

I am a free lance consultant and have about 15 years experience in the hospitality business. I have worked in various positions in the hotel and restaurant environment. As a consultant I have designed kitchen and have done restaurant operational audits. I have worked on projects on menu engineering, kitchen design, menu development, costing.

Currently, I am General Manager of Out Of The Blue, Mumbai

BA Hotel Management Huddersfield Univerysity, IIHM Aurangabad Diploma in Hotel Managment IIHM Aurangabad