Running a Restaurant/Portable Vacuum cleaner for Restaurants.

Question
Dear David

Do you feel Portable vacuum cleaner product could be useful for Restaurant cleaning maintenance purposes?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hi Prashant,

Any restaurant with carpeted floors will require some type of vacuum cleaner. It would need to be heavy duty - meaning it needs a "beater bar" to clean deeper into the carpeted areas.  I am not sure what you are referring to since all vacuum cleaners are portable by default.

If you can be more clear in your question I can give you a more complete answer.

David Foster  

Running a Restaurant

David Foster