Running a Restaurant/Portable Vacuum cleaner for Restaurants.

Dear Brian

Do you feel Portable vacuum cleaner product could be useful for Restaurant cleaning maintenance purposes?.

I'm not sure I completely understand your question.

When you say a "portable vacuum cleaner" what do you mean exactly? Can you please post a online link to show me what you're talking about? Also can you please explain how you'd use it?

That will help me give you a more educated answer.

Running a Restaurant

Brian Ash

I can answer any type of question related to the restaurant industry. I started and owned my own restaurant for 15 years. I now own a web based business selling a piece of kitchen equipment (The Drain Strainer) that I invented in my restaurant as well as own my own marketing agency (Calibrate Marketing). If you have questions about running or marketing your restaurant, then feel free to ask me anything.

I started and have owned three restaurants for over 15 years. We started our restaurants from scratch and learned it all along the way. My duties included financials, marketing, hiring (everything except cooking). Before owning my restaurants, I was an engineer. My main job title is "problem solver". If you've got a problem and you're stumped on how to proceed, then even if I don't know the right answer, I can at least point you in the right direction.

Rotary Club of Springfield MO, American Cancer Society Action Network, Springfield MO Chamber of Commerce

Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Master's Degree in Engineering Managment from the University of Missouri - Science and Technology.

Awarded 2008 Restaurateur of The Year by the MO Restaurant Association.