Running a Restaurant/Seats Reservation on Restaurants website.

Question
Dear Robert

Do you feel it is useful for customers to have seats reservation feature on restaurant website?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
I am not sure what the question is. Are you asking if when customers make reservations, can they reserve a specific table? If that is the question I think that is a bad idea especially on a website. You would lose the ability to move people around when needed. You would lose control of your dining room. Customers would reserve the wrong tables and it could really hurt your ability to place the right amount of people at the correct tables. In addition you will create a lot of unhappy customers. I would highly suggest that you do not do this. Let me know if I can help in any other way.

Thanks

Rob

Running a Restaurant

Robert Lagonia