Running a Restaurant/Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants.

Question
Dear Robert

Do you recommend to keep Few Aquarium Fish Tanks in Restaurant which may add Business value?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant,
I do not know what type of restaurant you are opening. Obviously a fish tank would be something that would end up being a conversation piece. I do not think that it adds any Business value. If it goes along with the ambiance of the restaurant than I do not think it detracts in any way. It is important to note that if you do put in a tank, who is going to keep in clean? Who is going to take care of it? Who is going to feed the fish? This could end up adding a lot of extra work and aggravation to your staff that you may not want to have. I think focusing on your staff, food and costs are probably the most important in any new business. Make sure you have a business plan and make sure it is realistic so that you have the best chance of survival..

Thanks

Rob

Running a Restaurant

Robert Lagonia