Running a Restaurant/Business cards Dropbox for customers.

Question
Dear David

Do you feel it could be useful to have a  central business cards dropbox or on each dining table for customers?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hi Prashant,

While an old-fashioned "fishbowl" for people to drop in their business cards can still be effective (not one on each table), getting their contact info and getting them to opt-in for emails and or text messages is even better. There is a company in the USA called "Fishbowl" that works exclusively with restaurants and can help to set up an email program, manage your social media and more. You can still use a central point for them to drop in their cards, but reaching them on their mobile devices is a much stronger marketing tactic.

Prashant, if you would, please email (to dfoster@fosterandassociates.net) me more about your restaurant (assuming you have one already) or your plans to open one.

Thanks!

David Foster
Foster and Associates
dfoster@fosterandassociates.net
(417) 877-0428 office
(417) 883-8989 fax
(417) 849-1903 mobile

Running a Restaurant

David Foster