Running a Restaurant/Business cards Dropbox for customers.

Dear Robert

Do you feel it is useful to have a Central business cards dropbox or on each dining table for customers?.

I would be happy to answer all of your questions now and in the future. I have a consulting business and if you would like to contact me directly we can come up with an arrangement that works for both of us. My email address is I look forward to hearing from you.

Rob Lagonia  

Running a Restaurant

Robert Lagonia

I am well versed in most areas of the restaurant industry. I have had 30 years of experience in Setting up, designing, menu planning, food and labor costing and the full build out of 6 restaurants. I also have a lot of knowledge in the laws of NY state.In addition I have extensive knowledge in the golf industry from food and beverage to the operations of a private club.

I have owned built and operated 6 restaurants from fine dining to pizzeria's. My experience spans over 30 years in this industry. My areas of expertise are: Food and beverage, Purchasing, food costing, menu planning as well as the daily needs of a restaurant. I have extensive knowledge in the full build out of a new restaurant from the ground up. I have also owned and operated the food and beverage operations in a private country club. My knowledge in the golf industry is fairly extensive and can answer most questions in this area as well.

Board of directors at private country club Fish and game club member Austerlitz Historical Society Nys magistrates association

High School diploma Associates science degree