Running a Restaurant/Food Kiosk in Food Court

Question
Hello Sartaj,

I'm looking for a food court space either in mall or university for food kiosk. Ideally, location around Salt Lake City and nearby cities would be the first priority. Can you recommend me on how to acquire the space? Thanks.

Best regards,
Steve

Answer
Hi Steve,
Salt Lake City in India or USA?

In any case, you need to go to to the source- the mall or university. The business development team will be best to advise you. Moreover, real estate brokers will be able to help. The key hurdle is that mall owners see themselves as curating experience for their customers and will evaluate whether you are a fit in their scheme of things.

I hope this helps.

Regards
Sartaj

Running a Restaurant

Sartaj Bedi