Running a Restaurant/Food Kiosk in Food Court

Hello Sartaj,

I'm looking for a food court space either in mall or university for food kiosk. Ideally, location around Salt Lake City and nearby cities would be the first priority. Can you recommend me on how to acquire the space? Thanks.

Best regards,

Hi Steve,
Salt Lake City in India or USA?

In any case, you need to go to to the source- the mall or university. The business development team will be best to advise you. Moreover, real estate brokers will be able to help. The key hurdle is that mall owners see themselves as curating experience for their customers and will evaluate whether you are a fit in their scheme of things.

I hope this helps.

Running a Restaurant

Sartaj Bedi

I am the founder of Mango Kurry. I can answer questions on restaurant operations, marketing, restaurant capital budget, pricing for profit, control systems, quality, haccp, restaurant startup, restaurant design and a lot more. Please do visit our website

I am a free lance consultant and have about 15 years experience in the hospitality business. I have worked in various positions in the hotel and restaurant environment. As a consultant I have designed kitchen and have done restaurant operational audits. I have worked on projects on menu engineering, kitchen design, menu development, costing.

Currently, I am General Manager of Out Of The Blue, Mumbai

BA Hotel Management Huddersfield Univerysity, IIHM Aurangabad Diploma in Hotel Managment IIHM Aurangabad