Running a Restaurant/Questions Answered by Expert Jason Jones

SubjectDate Asked
INVESTORS' SHARE10/21/2015
  Q: I have a question for you , even though I am not sure if you are the right guy to ask. If you are ...
  A: What would be the role of the sponsor if John put his own money down? I.e. Why would he need a ...
Walk In's9/4/2013
  Q: I am starting a restaurant. The restaurant will focus on noise to tail cuisine. Our aim is to serve ...
  A: I would suggest a dedicated stand up freezer, not a walk-in - you will ALWAYS be needing to keep ...
initial liquor order2/11/2011
  Q: I have been ask by the owner of a new restaurant/bar to provide the initial order for the bar. I ...
  A: first of all, establish the 3 groups of alcohol. 1) Wine - how varied will your wine list be? ...
Pricing for selling recipes to restaurant11/8/2010
  Q: I have been working at a restaurant for a while. Due to sickness, I am no longer able to work. ...
  A: many apologies for the delayed response! Unfortunately, while the recipes may be yours, unless ...
How to store restaurant equipment off site8/28/2010
  Q: How and where can you the properly store restaurant equipment off site? We are remodeling and have ...
  A: Check with local zoning, but I would have to say that as long as there are no hazardous or ...

All Questions in This Category

Running a Restaurant

Jason Jones

Top Expert on this page