Running a Restaurant/Questions Answered by Expert Victor Cardamone

SubjectDate Asked
how best to enter restaurant biz1/19/2017
  Q: Hope you are doing great and I think you in advance for your time and help. My boyfriend is in the ...
  A: Your question is multifaceted and doesn't have an honest set of straight forward answers because ...
Food Kiosk in Food Court4/25/2016
  Q: I'm looking for a food court space either in mall or university for food kiosk. Ideally, location ...
  A: Well, each location requires a different approach. A location in a mall is relatively simple in that ...
Business cards Dropbox for customers.4/14/2016
  Q: Do you feel it could be useful to have a Central Business cards Dropbox Or on each Dining table for ...
  A: What I would suggest is that you solicit the assistance of an interior designer to help you create ...
Multilingual Restaurant Website.4/6/2016
  Q: Can there be Business Benefits in designing a Multilingual Restaurant Website?. Thanks Prashant
  A: I guess it all depends on your demographic, but if you are building your website in WordPress, there ...
Restaurants rooms sections.3/25/2016
  Q: Do you recommend to have separate three different rooms for customers seating classified as ...
  A: Greetings Prashant, Quite an interesting question... As a vegan myself, I certainly appreciate your ...
Pizzeria build out9/29/2013
  Q: I am planning a pizzeria in California. I found a location that needs a gas line. Apparently the ...
  A: .. It is difficult to say how much it will cost to bring gas into the building. I've run into this a ...
Equipment Type/Cost7/23/2013
  Q: Currently I am focused on equipment type and cost to use in my restaurant. The space is limited in ...
  A: It definitely does sound like a tight space, but I think it is doable based on the equipment and ...
Ratio of food to liquor sales1/14/2013
  Q: First off thank you for taking the time to read this. I am opening a small restaurant in NJ. I will ...
  A: .. I am happy to be of assistance. I am from NJ and would love to hear more about your place. As a ...
Profit12/31/2012
  Q: My question is what percentage for profit is aimed for a 100 seater Indian restaurant. Also should ...
  A: .. Income and expenses would vary from restaurant to restaurant based on a multitude of factors and ...
Equipment Selection5/24/2011
  Q: I'm in the process of picking the equipment for my restaurant and cannot seem to find any comparison ...
  A: There are really no rules of thumb to determine what the best match is of equipment manufacturer for ...
Hotel Development5/23/2011
  Q: I want to renovate a bed and breakfast into a full hotel, but I am not sure if I should offer a full ...
  A: This is unfortunately a question that is very difficult for me to answer without much more ...
Health Department5/23/2011
  Q: I've been told by a friend of mine that I don't need to contact the health department to open up a ...
  A: As a general rule, you should always contact your local health department when starting a new or ...
Coffee Shop Products5/20/2011
  Q: I'm in the process of developing a coffee shop but I'm undecided on which coffee supplier to go ...
  A: For a coffee shop, selecting a primary vendor is one of the biggest decisions that an owner can make ...
Restaurant Size5/10/2011
  Q: I am looking at several locations for my new restaurant and I cannot decide on what size to go with. ...
  A: Yours is a question that is debated by every new restaurant owner. The fear of going large or too ...
Hotel Kitchen Design5/3/2011
  Q: I'm in the process of purchasing an old local hotel and need to gut the kitchen. How can I find out ...
  A: Depending on the level of disrepair the kitchen area is in, you may need to consult several ...
Restaurant Designers4/12/2011
  Q: I'm in the process of starting my first restaurant and I've been told that I need several design ...
  A: Depending on where you are located and on the amount of work that may need to be done to your ...
Restaurant Kitchen Design4/8/2011
  Q: Mr. Cardamone, I was delighted to read more about your background and expertise in restaurant ...
  A: Tetlow, There are really 2 approaches you can take in the process of designing and laying out your ...

All Questions in This Category

Running a Restaurant

Victor Cardamone

Top Expert on this page