Running a Restaurant/Questions Answered by Expert Robert Lagonia

SubjectDate Asked
Food Kiosk in Food Court4/25/2016
  Q: I'm looking for a food court space either in mall or university for food kiosk. Ideally, location ...
  A: Steve, Here is a good start in salt Lake city... ...
Business cards Dropbox for customers.4/14/2016
  Q: Do you feel it is useful to have a Central business cards dropbox or on each dining table for ...
  A: Prashant, I would be happy to answer all of your questions now and in the future. I have a ...
Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants.4/11/2016
  Q: Do you recommend to keep Few Aquarium Fish Tanks in Restaurant which may add Business value?. ...
  A: Prashant, I do not know what type of restaurant you are opening. Obviously a fish tank would be ...
Seats Reservation on Restaurants website.3/31/2016
  Q: Do you feel it is useful for customers to have seats reservation feature on restaurant website?. ...
  A: Prashant, I am not sure what the question is. Are you asking if when customers make reservations, ...
Portable Vacuum cleaner for Restaurants.3/29/2016
  Q: Do you feel Portable vacuum cleaner product could be useful for Restaurant cleaning maintenance ...
  A: Prashant, My experience with vacuums is that if you buy a cheap one they will not last. Most vacuum ...
operating partner3/26/2016
  Q: Here is the situation , i am the franchisor for a bakery. My friend is the franchisee. Since he has ...
  A: Heather, What I would suggest is that you would be paid a salary. The best way to be fair to both of ...
Restaurants rooms sections.3/25/2016
  Q: Do you recommend to have separate rooms for customers seating classified for vegetarian and non ...
  A: Prashant, I do not recommend having separate rooms for Vegetarian and non Vegetarian. Customers do ...
Menu planning1/26/2016
  Q: Mrs.Lagonia I am in the dehydrating business, i have drying Equipment (dehydrators, processing ...
  A: Claude, If you are looking for another direction to go in which will broaden your product line how ...
Unit Costs of Pizza!6/4/2015
  Q: I am only a student (so be nice!). I am currently in the very earliest stages of thinking of a ...
  A: Jacob, I am happy to answer your question. There are a lot of factors that go into the cost of a ...
Tea salon1/24/2015
  Q: I am planning to open tea salon serving authentic French dessert and English tea, is it possible to ...
  A: Jj, I would need more information before I could answer your question properly. What type of club ...
buying a pizzeria4/13/2014
  Q: What should be the percentages of owning a pizzeria.Food cost,labor,rent utilities fixed expenses ...
  A: Vincenzo, I am basing my answer on a basic pizzeria with take-out and small dine in service. It is ...
Re: cleaning4/10/2014
  Q: Would you please share how to clean burnt crust off of pots/pans? ...
  A: That is always a challenge. In my experience if you can boil it on the stove with white vinegar it ...
restaurant partnership1/20/2014
  Q: I am planning to open a new restaurant with my friend who is a chef.. i will be the one who rent for ...
  A: Hana, I would be very careful as to how you set up this agreement with your friend. You are taking ...
Pie sales12/27/2013
  Q: I am part owner of a small breakfast/lunch diner. We will be expanding our menu to offer pie slices ...
  A: Stephanye, Thanks for asking me this question. In order for me to answer this question appropriately ...

All Questions in This Category

Running a Restaurant

Robert Lagonia

Top Expert on this page