Running a Restaurant/Questions Answered by Expert Brian Ash

SubjectDate Asked
Sensor Door Systems for Restaurant.4/15/2016
  Q: Do you recommend Sensor Door Systems for Restaurant?. Thanks Prashant
  A: I'm fine with installing a system so you'll get a notification whenever someone comes in the door, ...
Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurants.4/11/2016
  Q: Do you recommend to keep few Aquarium fish tanks in Restaurant which will add Business value?. ...
  A: I never had aquariums in my restaurant, but I do think they could bring in customers if you do them ...
Seats Reservation on Restaurants website.3/31/2016
  Q: Do you feel it is useful for customers to have Seats reservation facility on Restaurant website?. ...
  A: I'm not a big fan of taking reservations in general. You have to hold tables for people who may not ...
Portable Vacuum cleaner for Restaurants.3/29/2016
  Q: Do you feel Portable vacuum cleaner product could be useful for Restaurant cleaning maintenance ...
  A: I'm not sure I completely understand your question. When you say a "portable vacuum cleaner" what ...
Restaurants rooms sections.3/25/2016
  Q: Do you recommend to have separate rooms for customers seating which classifies as vegetarian and non ...
  A: I don't know how things are in India, but that seems a little excessive in my opinion. When I owned ...
Electronic panel in Restaurants.3/13/2016
  Q: Do you feel it could be useful for customers to have a Electronic lcd or Led panel displaying ...
  A: I'm a big fan of the electronic menu boards for several reasons: 1) The colors really pop and are ...
labor costs9/14/2015
  Q: We have a deli within a health food store. We are wondering what our labor and food costs should be? ...
  A: When we owned our restaurant, our goal was to keep payroll under 20% of revenues and our food costs ...

All Questions in This Category

Running a Restaurant

Brian Ash

Top Expert on this page