Saab/1995 saab 900 se convertable no power to the master switch

I have just recently purchased 1995 Saab 900 S. E. 4 cylinder turbo love the car but the power windows in the convertible top do not work I put my volt meter up to the nodes underneath the master switch and noticed I do not get a read out of power going to the master switch I check my fuses but have not seen any reason to cause no power going to the switch any thoughts would be greatly appreciated do they normally have a problem with a ground somewhere

I am sorry, but as noted in my profile, my hands-on experience is limited to the older 900s..1993 or older.  On the older SAAbs, bad grounds have NOT been a particular problem.
What I have done is cases like yours is run a completely separate wire from the fuse panel to the endpoint...usually the switch input pole.
    Good Luck,

Jerry Schwell

Most anything about SAAB 900's 1990 and earlier only, except for automatic transmission info. Also, I have lotsa vintage parts.

I have rebuilt many dozens of SAABS, from 1970's to 1990's.

BSEE grad work in electronics and underwater acoustics.