Safes & Security Containers/wells fargo gun safe

Question
will not open and I need a # for Wells Fargo manufacture

Answer
Hi Rick,

The "Wells Fargo" gun safe was just a limited edition "brand", not a manufacturer.    These safes may have been made overseas and brought in.     

I have no listing of any US manufacturer making safes under this logo.

Lets go over your safe.   I'm assuming that your safe either has a mechanical lock or a digital lock, and YOU have a combination for it.

If the lock is mechanical, there are only three reasons that it won't open, either:
1.   Incorrect dialing sequence, Operator errors, or
2.   Incorrect numbers, or in the wrong sequence, or
3.   Mechanical problems.

If the lock is digital, first info I need is WHAT lock is on your safe, (manufacturer?).

First change the batteries, good quality alkaline only - never trust batteries unless you can put a multimeter on them.    If you change them and it still won't work, change them again.

If you are getting no response from the key pad, it may be in penalty.   LEAVE IT ALONE, for 15 minutes to 1/2 hour.   If still no response, you either have a bad key pad or a bad lock.

If you still can't get it open, then I would recommend contacting a local safe company to have their trained safe tech check your safe out, NOT a locksmith!  

Sorry, but you didn't give me much info to work from.    If you have more info like the lock maker or the actual problem that you are having, I may be able to give you some more info.  

Safes & Security Containers

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)