Safes & Security Containers/Lefebure vault door

Question
Trying to establish a close weight for a door to be removed with a towmotor.  The door measures approx. 6' 6" tall and 42" wide with a minimum thickness of 8" and tapered to 10.5" on the edges.  I can calculate the weight if it was just concrete, but I assume there is some steel in it also?
Any help would be appreciated.
Dan

Answer
Hi Dan,

there are too many variables, depending on the type of door you have.    You didn't provide any model number.     If the door doesn't have a manufacturers data plate installed, then I'll need to see photos of the door  (inside and outside) to figure out what you are actually dealing with.

I have a listing of 14 classifications or models, and there are various sizes available for each one.

Please send the extra info and photos directly to me at:     andy@securitysafeusa.com

I'll take a look to see what I can come up with for you.

Safes & Security Containers

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)